Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Friday In Fort Collins...Grill The Buffs B*Money VS. Vajra


I've been in battle mode all summer so when I got the call from CSU to participate in a Spinn-Off to promote the CSU-CU rivalry I was stoked! I wasn'treally concerned with the whole spinn-off thing and I was sure I would smash whatever DJ they put alongside me, so I was feeling real steezy, that is until I get a call from DJ Vajra telling me its battle time and I better beready Septeber 3 in Fort Collins! Damn son, I'm gonna be the one getting smoked!! Jokes on me! Vajra is currently the Redbull 3 Styles Colorado champion and is getting ready to compete for that national title in October he is also a 4X DMC US Finalist and has DJed all over the world! Thankfully Vajra is one of the good homies so were gonna be rocking a dope "spinn-off" set between the two of us! This should be a super fun event, and last year they had up to 2000 people, so I encourage all my CSU and Fort Collins peeps to come check this out Friday at The Lory Student Center Plaza CSU! 11:30 AM!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Upcoming Shows